Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

FOAMfrat Podcast

May 6, 2024

An iceberg typically shows only 10% of its mass above water. To appreciate the other 90%, you need to dive deep. That’s precisely what we’re doing in this series—discovering the deeper knowledge about obstetric topics. These topics can be massive, and much of the information is below the ‘surface-level’ knowledge that EMS is presented with. 

In this episode, Demi Wilkes & I will discuss Placenta Previa and the closely associated Placenta Accrete Spectrum.