Mar 24, 2018
Sam and I sit down and discuss some common pitfalls that should
be avoided when giving a talk.
- The first slide should not have your name, credentials,
address, blood type, and date on it. Stop doing this!
- Don’t put in slides that you don’t plan on using. Skipping
slides during your presentation shows poor preparation.
- If you are using a video... download it first with keepvid.com.
DON’T rely on internet to show your video.
- Slides are only needed to illustrate what you are
- Your last slide should not say “Questions?” Work a spot in for
questions before you conclude. The last segment should be thought
out and not left up to the audience.